The Rain Bonnet
Perfect for Forest School, windy days, and cozy evening bonfires, The Rain Bonnet is lovingly made using 100% organic cotton, finished with a water-resistant and wind-proof wax. This breathable fabric will keep your children comfortable and protected from the elements.
Made in Portugal with fabric originally crafted for sailors on the Scottish seas, this organic cotton with waxed finish is lightweight and adjusts to ambient temperature, becoming softer and more breathable when it’s warm and more protective in wind, rain, and cooler weather. Mindfully made with a structured brim, The Rain Bonnet keeps little faces protected come rain or shine. Complete the look with The Rain Jacket.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton with waxed finish
• Available in: KHAKI, HAZELNUT
• Water resistant: Repels water easily, achieving AATCC 90 (ISO 4 out of 5) grade spray test rating.
• Windproof: Provides protection from wind with its natural wax finish.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- OliviaI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 months ago1 Star
This hat must be mislabeled, but the size 1-2 doesn’t even match up with the same size as my daughter’s newborn hats. So sad about it…