The Rain Hat
Perfect for Forest School, windy days, and cozy evening bonfires, The Rain Hat is lovingly made using 100% organic cotton, finished with a water-resistant and wind-proof wax. This breathable fabric will keep your children comfortable and protected from the elements.
Made in Portugal with fabric originally crafted for sailors on the Scottish seas, this organic cotton with waxed finish is lightweight and adjusts to ambient temperature, becoming softer and more breathable when it’s warm and more protective in wind, rain, and cooler weather. When the clouds roll in, The Rain Hat is a go-to essential for adventuring. It features full coverage with fabric ties and soft toggles to keep it perfectly in place. Complete the look with The Rain Jacket.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton with waxed finish
• Available in: KHAKI, HAZELNUT
• Water resistant: Repels water easily, achieving AATCC 90 (ISO 4 out of 5) grade spray test rating.
• Windproof: Provides protection from wind with its natural wax finish.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- LisaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars