The Denim Boiler Suit - Women's
Made from lightweight vintage style denim, The Denim Boiler Suit will be your new favorite staple for work or play. With a stylish collar, deep pockets in the front and the back, and brushed brass snaps down the front, we love it with The Corduroy Bag. For cooler days, layer with The Ribbed Top.
Our small-batch wash process means that each of our denim garments will vary slightly in color and appearance.
For reference, Noa in our first featured image is 5’9 and is wearing The Denim Boiler Suit in size US 4.
• Discover our matching children’s version here
• Composition: 100% lightweight cotton denim
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be both bump and breastfeeding friendly (size up for a growing bump)
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Susan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoStyle and Comfort can’t be beat!
I am totally in love with my boiler suit. The material is so soft and comfy. It has a nice loose fit, but doesn’t overwhelm. It can be dressed up, with a nice chunky necklace and cardigan, or left on its own to run errands or trips to the store. Either way - it is adorable! Please keep offering unique and timeless clothing. So happy I found “The Simple Folk”!How was the fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DanielleI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe most incredible outfit for curvy girls!
I bought this after seeing it on Instagram styled dressed for evening and I am in love with it. The best investment piece ever and I will get so much wear from it as I feel my weight could fluctuate and it would still fit and look good.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2