The Essential Sleep Sack
Lined with luxuriously soft and natural 100% merino wool jersey, our cozy sleep sack is designed to create a microclimate around your baby that helps maintain a consistent temperature for peaceful slumbers. It’s perfect when layered over our Short Sleeve Pocket Onesie (or nothing at all).
With a TOG rating of 1, this breathable, hypoallergenic fabric is suitable for year-round use and ideal for most indoor temperatures (68- 74°F).
• Composition: Inner - 100% merino wool jersey; Outer - 70% cotton, 30% linen
• Available in: OATMEAL, CINNAMON, FRENCH STRIPE (inner lining is white)
• Hand wash only as needed. Always lay flat to dry. Drying may cause shrinkage and faster wear over time.
• Adjustable underarm snaps for a custom fit made simple
• Featuring a double-way zipper for quick and simple diaper access
• Available in two versatile sizes for long-term wear and added value, allowing generous space for your child’s growth
• Made with love in Portugal
- For safe sizing, your baby’s head should not be able to slip through the neck opening once the sleep sack is fastened.
- Every child and indoor climate are unique so we recommend regularly checking the baby's temperature by touching the back of their neck and stomach to ensure your little one is not too warm or too cold.
- WARNING! Do not use it if your child can climb out of a cot.
- WARNING! Do not use in combination with other bedding items.
This piece is made with love in small batches using OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Gayane A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoThe best sleep sack
Our baby loves it! So soft and comfortable. A dream for sensitive skin. Definitely high-performance qualityHow was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2