The Sherpa Sweater - Women's
Relaxed, simple, and made with our ethically sourced organic cotton sherpa. The Sherpa Sweater features a high neck with adjustable, brushed-brass snaps to keep you warm and cozy. It’s lined with luxuriously soft, organic cotton jersey for ultimate comfort. Layer it to perfection with our Perfect Jean and Ribbed Sock.
Our sherpa is sourced in partnership with cooperatives in Uganda and Kyrgyzstan that support local farmers and villages. It’s free from harmful chemicals, is GOTS-certified organic, and Fair for Life certified at every stage of production from field to finish.
For reference, Noa in our first featured image is 5’9 and is wearing The Sherpa Sweater in size S (US 4–6).
• Discover our matching children’s version here
• Composition: Inner: 100% GOTS organic cotton jersey; Outer: 100% GOTS organic cotton sherpa
• US Sizes: XS-S (US 0–6), M-L (US 8–14), L-XL (US 12–18)
• Available in: WHEAT
• Designed with long sleeves to be rolled or cuffed
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be both bump and breastfeeding friendly.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.