The Gingham Overall Romper
Lovingly designed for picture-perfect days, our gingham romper is made from the softest organic linen you will ever touch. It features elastic at the waist and legs for a fit that stays in place, discrete buttons in the back with adjustable straps that cross, and hidden crotch snaps for sizes up to 3 years. Layer it to perfection with The Ribbed Turtleneck and The Ribbed Tight for cooler days.
Organic and free from harmful chemicals, our linen is luxuriously airy. It’s sourced from rare organic flax from the mountains of France to retain its durable, rustic appearance yet incredibly soft texture and high-performance quality. Softer with every wash, this beautiful fabric can be worn and loved for decades to come.
• Discover our classic (unpatterned) version here
• Composition: 100% organic linen
• Available in: BRONZE GINGHAM
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Brenda Rowley G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove the gingham!
Perfect for our new granddaughter!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2