The River Dress - Women's | Last Chance
A classic style reminiscent of the French Riviera, this dress was made with waterside walks and lazy lunches in mind. Our full-length River Dress is free, flowing, and made from our signature soft and airy organic linen. It features wide, adjustable straps that can be tied into the sweetest, chunky bows to gather the front and back neckline stylishly. We especially love how it looks layered with The Muslin Top and paired with The Woven Mule.
GOTS certified and free from harmful chemicals, our organic linen is luxuriously airy. It’s sourced from rare organic flax from the mountains of France to retain its durable, rustic appearance yet incredibly soft texture and high-performance quality. Softer with every wash, this beautiful fabric can be worn and loved for decades to come.
For reference, Noa in our first featured image is 5’9 and is wearing The River Dress in size S (US 4–6).
• Composition: 100% GOTS organic linen
• Available in: OATMEAL, FRENCH STRIPE
• US sizes: XS (US 0–2), S (US 4–6), M (US 8–10), L (US 12–14), XL (US 16–18)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be both bump and breastfeeding friendly
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Hannah A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLove love love this dress
Beautiful fabric and colour. Perfect for a day at the beach or pottering the city, it’s a lovely all rounder.How was the fit?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Petra Mikaba K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoPretty and comfortable when pregnant.
Pretty and comfortable when pregnant.
Little “con”: the inner layer at breast layer keeps coming outTSThe Simple Folk3 months ago
Thank you so much for your review, Petra. Wishing you all the very best for your pregnancy and beyond! Please know that we have passed your feedback on this style along to our product development team. Alice (Customer Support)