The Sherpa Mitten
Our sherpa is sourced in partnership with cooperatives in Uganda and Kyrgyzstan supporting local farmers and villages. It’s free from harmful chemicals, certified organic, and fair-for-life certified at every stage of production from field to finish.
• Composition: Outer - 100% organic cotton sherpa; Inner - 100% organic cotton jersey
• Designed without thumbs for sizes 0-12M
• Available in: WHEAT, CHOCOLATE
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Mami B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoSo cute!
Such cute mittens! These are my daughter’s favorite!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2