The Sustainable Mask
Made with 100% organic cotton and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes, our non-medical grade Sustainable Masks are double-lined, washable, reusable, and include a pocket where you can slide in a filter for extra protection. They’re crafted sustainably and ethically from the softest deadstock cotton, feature behind-the-ear elastic, and are available in two sizes for both children and adults.
For every mask sold, we’ll donate one to women and children in need.
For hygienic reasons, all purchases of The Sustainable Mask are final. We recommend you follow CDC guidelines and keep your hands washed thoroughly when applying or removing your mask, and encourage your children to do the same. The CDC does not recommend masks for children under the age of 2.
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic deadstock cotton; Ecru masks are 100% organic deadstock cotton
- Sold individually, in packs of three (ECRU, SAGE, BLUSH), or in packs of five (ECRU, SAGE, MUSHROOM, BLUSH, CAMEL), same size per pack
- Adult mask size is 9.5cm x 14.5cm
- Kids mask size is 8cm x 14cm
- Machine or hand wash and lay flat to dry
- Made with love in Portugal
This piece is handmade with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.