Outlet | The Carpenter Trouser
Designed by Seth (Abi’s 8-year-old), himself. These comfy yet practical cargo-style trousers feature an adjustable drawstring waist, five pockets, and a fabric loop at the back for little adventurers to clip and hang all the tools. Already a favorite for wearing to forest school, we love them paired with our Carpenter Jacket and The Moccasin.
• Composition: 100% organic twill cotton
• Available in: CARGO
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Amy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoDurable & Fun
We love having our son wear these trousers! They have been so fun for him and seem to be more durable for play and wear then the ribbed leggings. We love the quality and beauty of these clothes and are thankful for this company with such clean clothes. Thank you guys!How was the fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- FayeI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months ago2 Stars
Great product, inflated orice
- danielleI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe perfect trouser for forest school!
My little one loves these for the ability to carry his tools with him! Clips, belts, loops, you name it - can't get him to wear anything else.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2