The Long Cardigan - Women's
Introducing your new coziest wardrobe staple, The Long Cardigan. With its oversized fit, ribbed trim, and deep pockets, this snuggly loose-knit piece will keep you warm through the upcoming chilly seasons, and pairs perfectly with almost any piece for an added layer of comfort and style! Try it with our Wide Leg Jean and The Everyday Top.
For reference, Mercedez in our first featured image is 5'7 and wearing The Long Cardigan in size S.
• Composition: 100% organic cotton knit
• Available in: NUTMEG
• US sizes: XS (US 0–2), S (US 4–6), M (US 8–10), L (US 12–14), XL (US 16–18)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be both bump and breastfeeding friendly
• Please note: due to the nature of the natural yarn and knit, it may take a few wears for this piece to grow to full length – you can expect the length to drop by around 10cm.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using organic fabrics and OEKO-TEX® certified dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Sabrina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 3 out of 5 stars5 days agoPockets off and length too short
I really had such high hopes for this cardigan! For reference I LOVE Simple Folk and own several of their pieces that I adore and my children almost solely wear simple folk clothing. That being said, we have never had issues but this cardigan was not IT sadly! To start, the pockets that are shown on the model are hitting her at low hip height, and the length of the cardigan is hitting her at her ankles. In the description it states she is wearing a size S and is 5’7, I am wearing a size XS and am 5’3. As you can see in my picture the pockets are hitting just below breast level(it’s very awkward looking)and the length is hitting just below knees. So either I just got a dud measurement wise or the item listing picture is misleading. For the price, I really expected it to exceed my expectations on all fronts but these mistakes were a big disappointment as the length and pockets were a big selling point for me! I plan to keep it anyway as an heirloom piece for when my children are a little older because there is no other issues with it fabric wise and it is very soft and cosy but I will be ordering another possibly a size S or M to see if it will hopefully fit more oversized like the picture of the model.How was the fit?Rated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Audrey F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGorgeous
I adore this sweater. Such a beautiful material. It is VERY oversized- I was considering sizing up thinking that it might not be oversized, but went for my usual size instead and it is really, really large. I like it as is- I wanted it oversized- but if you're thinking of usual size or even sizing down, you'd still have plenty of room.How was the fit?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Tabi P.I recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Perfect Everyday Cardi
I loooove wearing this layered over easy at-home outfits to keep warm, the quality is amazing and the colour is just to die forHow was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2