The Perfect Jean
Available in classic light denim or camel twill, our timeless, vintage style jeans are sure to become a daily wardrobe staple. Features pockets on the sides and in the back to hold your child’s most cherished keepsakes and an elastic waist for easy on and off.
Our small-batch wash process means that each of our denim garments will vary slightly in color and appearance.
• Discover our matching adult’s version here
• Composition: 100% cotton denim / 100% cotton twill
• Available in: LIGHT DENIM, CAMEL
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches using OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Angelina R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? MaybeRated 2 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoToo tight at the waist
The quality of the fabric is great. However, the elastic waist band is far too tight. I purchased 12-18 months for my 8 month old because he's on the long and slender side. I also wanted them to last longer. He only had them on for a little over an hour and when I took them off to change him he had a red line across his waist with marks that matched the cinched waist of the pants. They are long on him, which is to be expected, but he probably won't wear them anymore since they are too tight. I also can't return them since he wore them, so it's a waste.How was the fit?Rated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Lara.SI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDefinitely the most perfect jean
These are just the comfiest jeans out! My daughter loves these and as they have an elasticated waist they are easy for her to pull on herself to get dressed. They are great with t-shirts or chunky knits and have enough length in them to last for a long time (she is currently wearing them rolled up). She put them on the other day and told me they were her favorite trousers! Really glad she has them and I'd recommend them for ease, comfort and style.How was the fit?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2