The Button Back Top - Women's
Based on our childrenswear best seller and requested in adult sizes many times over, our loose-fit, luxuriously soft, long-sleeve muslin top features coconut buttons down the back in a timeless style perfect for warm days and cooler evenings. It looks beautiful when paired with The Wide Leg Trouser or The Twill Trouser.
For reference, Noa in our first featured image is 5’9 and is wearing The Button Back Top in size S (US 4-6).
• Discover our matching children’s version here
• Composition: 100% GOTS organic cotton muslin
• Available in: ECRU, SAGE
• US Sizes: XS (US 0-2), S (US 4-6), M (US 8-10), L (US 12-14), XL (US 16-18)
• Maternity: This piece is mindfully made to be bump and breastfeeding-friendly. For ease of nursing, undo the top button in the back and pull forward. For an even roomier bump-friendly fit, we recommend sizing up.
• Made with love in Portugal
This piece is made with love in small batches and is both GOTS and OEKO-TEX® Certified.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for us, our little ones, and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.
- Rebecca G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 stars1 week agoA timeless piece
This was an investment piece for me, and I was nervous about it! When it arrived I tried it on and fell in love. The fit was perfect, the fabric is soft and well-made, and the detail down the back is beautiful.
The shirt was a little see-through, so I wear a camisole underneath, otherwise it’s such a great piece for my capsule wardrobe.How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Brenda Rowley G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWould you recommend The Simple Folk to friends and family? YesRated 5 stars1 week agoComfort!
Great top with jeans. Roomy enough for an additional top for a cold snap in January!How was the fit?Rated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2How was the quality?Rated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2