The Hand Puppet
These soft, knitted hand puppets are crafted with sustainable, non-toxic materials and natural plant dyes. They’re beautifully handwoven with love to be enjoyed for hours on end with nine wild-hearted characters to collect. Perfect for independent play or family puppet shows, they’re intentionally designed to fit both children and adults.
• Composition: 100% handspun wool
• Available in: ELEPHANT, MONKEY, SHEEP, ZEBRA, TIGER, COW, GIRAFFE, LEOPARD, LION
• Size dimensions: Width 13cm (5in.) | Length 20cm (8in.)
• Due to their handmade nature, each hand puppet is uniquely one of a kind and could vary slightly in color, size, or shape.
• Handmade with love by Kenyan women. Read more about your hand puppet’s empowering backstory here
This piece is handmade with love by Kenyan women using sustainable, non toxic materials and natural plant dyes.
We prioritize sustainability so our line is gentle for our little ones and our planet.
We are determined to impact change through fair and ethical manufacturing and by supporting children’s education worldwide.